To create this traditionally colored Christmas card, I used the Stampin’ Up! Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog along with the Seasonal Labels Dies, the Christmas to Remember Stamp Set and the Peaceful Cabin Stamp Set from the July – December 2021 Mini Catalog.
The Paper Cuts
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″ (card base)
- Basic White Cardstock: die cut from Seasonal Labels Dies
- Garden Green Cardstock: 5″ x 3 3/4″
- Real Red Cardstock: die cut from Seasonal Labels Dies
- Heartwarming Hugs 12×12 DSP: 5 1/4″ x 4″ ( front panel & die cutting)
I placed the Garden Green Cardstock into the Evergreen 3D Embossing Folder and ran it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine between the #1 and #4 plates. I cut the middle sized Seasonal Labels Die from the center of the DSP panel….it’s not exactly centered as it’s just a paper saving technique and won’t be seen.
I stamped the trees from the Peaceful Cabins Stamp Set with Garden Green Ink (I just inked the two that are together) in first and second generations onto the Basic White label die cut, the inside of the card and the envelope. I used Real Red Ink to stamp the sentiment on the inside of the card. With VersaMark Ink, I stamped the sentiment on the Real Red Cardstock die cut, sprinkled on White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (tapping off the excess) and melted it with the Heat Tool.
I adhered the DSP panel, the embossed panel and the DSP die cut label with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive. I mounted the stamped label with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The red, sentiment label is adhered with liquid glue on the left edge where it overlaps the stamped label and with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the right end.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed the card! If you have any questions or need a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is MC3TZSYT
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit. You’ll earn an extra Bundle for free during Sale-a-bration (in addition to the $125 in product for $99)!
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code – you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!