Welcome to Amy’s Inkin’ Krew Blog Hop for September! Today we are sharing “Halloween Fun” projects. You will find links at the bottom of my post to hop you along the way to my teammate’s projects. Be sure to visit them all to see how each interpreted the theme. I hope you will enjoy what I made for you!
I used the Sparkle of the Season Bundle (Sparkle of the Season Stamp Set + Seasonal Swirls Dies) from the July – December 2021 Mini Catalog (page 58) to make this “Halloween Fun” card. It is a fun fold that I saw presented by Connie Stewart at Simply Simple Stamping.
The Paper Cuts
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ (card base)
- Basic White Cardstock: 8″ x 5-1/4″, scored at 4″ and 6″ (inside panel), the 4th largest die cut from Stitched So Sweetly Dies and the tag die cut from Beautiful Trees Dies
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock: 2nd largest die cut from Stitched So Sweetly Dies and the pumpkin die cut from Seasonal Swirls Dies
- Basic Black Cardstock: bat die cut and broom die cut from Seasonal Swirls Dies
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock: pumpkin leaves die cut from Seasonal Swirls Dies
- Bumblebee Cardstock: broom die cut from Seasonal Swirls Dies
- Pattern Party Host DSP: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (front panel), 1-3/4″ x 5″ and 6″ x 2-1/4″ (env)
I began by adhering the 4″ x 5-1/4″ DSP panel to the front of the Basic White Thick card base. I centered the 4th largest die from Stitched So Sweetly Dies and ran it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (I saved the cut out for another card).
Next, I stamped the “Wishing You A Trick-Or-Treating, Candy-Eating, Frightful-Delightful Time!” sentiment from A Wish for Everything Stamp Set in Pumpkin Pie Ink centered in the left (and largest) section of the Basic White inside panel. I added the bats from Sparkle of the Season Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink. I stamped “Happy Halloween” from Sparkle of the Season Stamp Set on the tag die cut in Pumpkin Pie Ink.
I adhered the 1-3/4″ x 5″ DSP to the middle section of the panel. I folded the inside panel so that it makes a valley at the 4″ score and a peak at 6″ score (this will “hide” the DSP panel). I adhered the largest panel (with the sentiment) to the inside of the card base, leaving an even margin around the edges. I closed the card front and applied adhesive to the folded edge that is visible through the die cut opening and inserted the Pumpkin Pie Stitched So Sweetly die cut into the opening to glue it into place (being sure to line up the scalloped edges). Super easy!
I stamped the bats on the top left corner of the Basic White Stitched So Sweetly die cut and on the front of the envelope. I snipped the broom handle from the Bumblebee broom die cut and adhered the “straw” portion over the Basic Black broom die cut. I dry fit the Seasonal Swirls die cuts onto the Basic White Stitched So Sweetly die cut and then adhered them in place. The bat, the top pumpkin leaf and the pumpkin are popped up with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. The others are adhered with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered the decorated Basic White die cut onto the Pumpkin Pie die cut (in the opening) with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added the sentiment tag with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals being sure to center it so that it did not impeded the opening of the card front. Lastly, I adhered the remaining DSP to the envelope flap and trimmed the excess with Paper Snips for a coordinating set.
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Jillian Good
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Mary Deatherage
- Tara Beth Carpenter
- Donna Leonard => You Are Here
- Akiko Sudano
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Sue Prather
- Amy Koenders
If you have any questions or need a catalog, I’d be very happy to hear from you. You can drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is M64EZV6W.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit…you’ll earn an extra Bundle for free during Sale-a-bration (in addition to the $125 in product for $99)!
September Host Code:
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code – you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!