This precious easel card is created with the Frightfully Cute Cling Stamp Set from the July – December 2021 Mini Catalog. It was designed by Inkin’ Krew team member, Gloria Goller. I love that she used non-traditional Halloween colors and the Black & White Gingham Ribbon! She also made us a sweet treat holder that you can see at the end of the blog. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 11″ (card base)
- Basic Black Cardstock: 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ (front panel)
- Basic White Cardstock: 3″ x 4″ (inside), the smallest die cut from Stitched Rectangle Dies, and the smallest die cut from Layering Circles Dies
- Cute Halloween 6″x6″ Designer Series Paper: 3″ x 4″ (front panel) and 5-3/4″ x 2-1/4″ (env)
- Black Glitter Paper: 2-1/4″ x 1/2″
With the Paper Trimmer, score the 4-1/4″ x 11″ Flirty Flamingo along the long edge at 2-3/4″ and 5 1/2″. Reinforce the folds with a Bone Folder. Splatter both sides with the Black Stampin’ Write Marker by flicking the brush tip from the inside of the cap edge, outward toward the cardstock. Add splatter to one side of the 3″ x 4″ Basic White panel and with Tuxedo Black Ink, stamp a bat in the top left and lower right corners. Stamp “Happy Halloween to you” on the Stitched Rectangle die cut, “batty for you” on the circle die cut, and three bats on the envelope front.
To assemble the card, adhere the 3″ x 4″ DSP (Bats) to the black panel. Apply adhesive to the lower half of the black panel and center it on the Flirty Flamingo card front (the adhesive should only be below the score line). Pop the stitched rectangle on with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add a Black & White 1/4″ Gingham Ribbon bow with a Mini Glue Dot.
Adhere the stamped Basic White panel to the inside. Add the Black Glitter strip with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the sentiment circle die cut with a Stampin’ Dimensionals. Embellish the inside panel with three Cute Stars Adhesive-backed Sequins. Adhere the DSP (skulls & ghosts) on the envelope flap with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and trim the excess with Paper Snips.
And, here’s the awesome treat box that Gloria made to hold a Mini Moon Pie! So cute! And yummy, too!
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed the card! If you have any questions or need a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is M64EZV6W
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit. You’ll earn an extra Bundle for free during Sale-a-bration (in addition to the $125 in product for $99)!
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code – you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!