Here is another card that I made at the Inkin’ Krew Retreat. It is a design by team member, Cindy Blaine using the Nature’s Harvest Bundle (Nature’s Harvest Stamp Set + Harvest Dies) from the July – December 2021 Mini Catalog. I love the color’s that Cindy chose. So fall and yet softly so. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″ (card base) and a branch die cut from Harvest Dies.
- Basic White Cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (front panel), longest label die cut from Harvest Dies, and 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel) and 4″ x 2-1/2″ (stamping/die cutting)
- Calypso Coral Cardstock: wheat die cut from Harvest Dies
- Cork 12″x12″ Specialty Paper: 4″ x 1″ (front layer)
Place the Basic White front panel inside the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder with the No. 1 and No. 4 plate sandwich and pass it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Use a Blending Brush dipped in Crumb Cake Ink to add color to the embossed panel. Adhere it to the card front. Also adhere the branch and wheat die cuts.
With Tuxedo Black Ink, stamp the “Sending healing thoughts” sentiment from Nature’s Harvest Stamp Set onto the Basic White label. Stamp the cone flower image on the 4″ x 2-1/2″ Basic White panel. Color the floral image with Stampin’ Blends: Light Crumb Cake, Light and Dark Calypso Coral and Light and Dark Old Olive. Die cut with the coordinating die. Adhere to the card front.
With Crumb Cake Ink, stamp the cone flower image on the corner of the Basic White inside panel and the Basic White Medium Envelope. Add the inside “So sorry for your loss” sentiment from Prized Peony Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink. Adhere the panel to the inside of the card.
Use Paper Snips to trim the ends of the Cork strip at an angle on each end. Attached to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Top with the stamped Basic White label.
Idea: This card would be pretty for any occasion. As a sympathy card, I chose not to include the bronze Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots, but for a different occasion that would be a great embellishment.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed the card! If you have any questions or need a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is M64EZV6W
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit. You’ll earn an extra Bundle for free during Sale-a-bration (in addition to the $125 in product for $99)!
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code – you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!