This is a card and gift set that I made at the Inkin’ Krew Retreat. It was designed by the fabulous team member, Debbie Hilands. It uses the Gorgeous Leaves Bundle (Gorgeous Leaves Stamp Set + Intricate Leaves Dies) from the July – December 2021 Mini Catalog. Debbie paired the card with a wine bottle lit gift decorated with Be Dazzling 6″x6″ Specialty DSP (from Sale-A-Bration), Cherry Cobbler and Mango Melody Cardstock leaves (my version only uses Be Dazzling). Sale-A-Bration ends on September 30th, so hurry while inventory lasts! The Be Dazzling 6″x6″ Specialty Paper has sold out and the Sheep Dies, and the Summer Shadows Dies are in low inventory.
The Paper Cuts
For the card…
- Old Olive Cardstock: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ (card base), 4-1/8″ x 5-3/8″ (front panel), and 2 intricate large maple leaf die cuts from Intricate Leaves Dies.
- Cajun Craze Cardstock: 4″ x 5-1/4″ (front panel) and two intricate elm leaf die cuts.
- Mango Melody Cardstock: 2 intricate birch leaf die cuts.
- Basic White Cardstock: 3-3/4″ x 5″ (embossed panel), two 4″ x 5-1/4″ (inside panel and stamping), and a circular die cut from Tasteful Labels Dies.
For the bottle…
- Be Dazzling Specialty DSP (Gold & Rose Gold 6×6 Metallic Paper or Gold Foil would be a good alternative): 3 large intricate maple leaf die cuts, 1 intricate elm leaf die cut, 2 intricate birch leaf die cuts and 1 intricate small maple leaf die cut.
For the card…
Dip a Blending Brush into Old Olive Ink and apply lightly to the center of the 3-3/4″ x 5″ Basic White panel. Stamp the splatter image from Gorgeous Leaves Stamp Set 4 times between the center and the corners with Cajun Craze Ink. Run the stamped panel through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine inside the Timber 3D Embossing Folder with the No. 1 and No. 4 sandwich. Adhere to the Cajun Craze panel, then to the Old Olive panel and then to the card front.
On one of the 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels stamp two elm leaves in Cajun Craze Ink, two maple leaves in Old Olive Ink and two birch leaves in Mango Melody Ink. Die cut with the coordinating dies. Apply to the top of the matching intricate die cut leaf. Apply Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhere to the card base. Stamp the “thank you” sentiment from Peaceful Cabins Stamp Set on the Tasteful Labels die cut with Cajun Craze Ink and adhere to the center. Apply a triple Linen Thread bow with a Mini Glue Dot.
Stamp one of each leaf on the envelope and the inside panel in Old Olive, Cajun Craze and Mango Melody Inks. Add the spatter stamp in Cajun Craze and Mango Melody Inks. Stamp the inside sentiment from Peaceful Cabin Stamp Set in Cajun Craze. Adhere the panel to the inside of the card base.
For the bottle…
I wrapped the ribbon around the bottle top and secured with Tear & Tape. I tied a twine bow around the base. I threaded the strand of lights (you can purchase here) into the bottle. I adhered the die cut leaves with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive. Note: I tried other adhesives, but the liquid glue adhered to the glass the best. You can clean up any stray glue smudges with a cleaning wipe…it came off the bottle easily.)
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed the card! If you have any questions or need a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your demonstrator. You can drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is M64EZV6W
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit. You’ll earn an extra Bundle for free during Sale-a-bration (in addition to the $125 in product for $99)!
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code – you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!