My sister and I had a wonderful time creating our September Harvest Haunts Paper Pumpkin Kit today! It turned out soooo cute! The kit included supplies to make 12 treat boxes which we filled with 4 Hershey Kisses, 2 Reeses Minis, and 2 Mini Chocolate Bars…yum! The bonus wheelbarrow which was cut from the Paper Pumpkin Box is really cool! Check it out below as well as the details for the upcoming October Kit.
October Peaceful Christmas Paper Pumpkin Kit
With sprinkles of snow, shimmering silver skies, and heartwarming holiday wishes, you’ll have enough elements and embellishments to create 10 Christmas cards and coordinating envelopes. Speaking of coordination, create even more Christmas magic with Peaceful Place products! Our stunning Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277) pairs perfectly with the kit’s components. Brew a cup of cocoa, snuggle up with a soft blanket, and prepare for a cozy craft night in!
- The kit contains enough elements to create 10 Christmas cards—5 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- October’s kit arrives in a cute collectible box covered with enchanting evergreen trees. Use this special, limited-edition box to store your holiday handicrafts, or transform it into a well-wrapped package for a present!
- The kit’s contents pair perfectly with the Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277). To continue your Christmas crafting, combine the kit’s components with the suite’s patterned paper, shimmery sequins, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Silver Foil
Subscribe to the October 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 September and 10 October at paperpumpkin.com!
Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Subscription and Account Management
You can choose to purchase a one month kit, subscribe on a monthly basis, or for multiple months for a cost savings. You simply order by the 10th of any month to receive that month’s kit. The theme and project type is revealed here in advance. You can even put a hold on a subscription if you want to skip a month. Your kit will arrive around the 20th of the month you subscribe. Cancel anytime.
Thank you for stopping by. If you have any questions or need a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is M64EZV6W
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit. ($125 ion product for $99)!
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code – you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!