I have been having a great time playing with the Pretty Pumpkins Bundle (Pretty Pumpkins Cling Stamp Set + Detailed Pumpkins Dies) from the July – December 2021 Mini Catalog (page 48). It is so pretty and easy to create great projects with. I hope you enjoy tonight’s card!
The Paper Cuts
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″ (card base), two 4″ x 5 1/4″ panels and a 3-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ die cut from Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- Cajun Craze Cardstock: filigree pumpkin die cut from Detailed Pumpkin Dies
- 2021-23 In Color Shimmer Vellum (Pale Papaya): 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
- Cork 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper: 3-3/4″ x 1 3/4″ die cut from Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- Gold Foil 12″ x 12″ Sheets: one of each pumpkin leaf die cuts from Detailed Pumpkin Dies and a leaf die cut from Intricate Leaves Dies.
I began by running one of the Very Vanilla panels through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine inside the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder with the No. 1 and No. 4 plate sandwich. I repeated with the flap of the Very Vanilla Medium Envelope.
Next, I stamped the pumpkin with the leaf print on the Pale Papaya Shimmer Vellum. I inked the stamp with Bumblebee Ink and then used Sponge Daubers (one for each color) to apply ink on the leaves inside with Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze and Early Expresso Inks. I dried the ink with the Heat Tool on the low setting. I repeated the pumpkin on the lower right corner of the Very Vanilla inside panel and added the “so thankful for you” sentiment with Pumpkin Pie Ink.
I stamped the “If friends were pumpkins I’d pick you” sentiment with VersaMark Ink on the Very Vanilla Stitched Rectangle die cut, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and melted it with the Heat Tool on the high setting.
To assemble I added the embossed panel to the card front and the inside panel to the inside of the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I applied a 5″ piece of the 3/8″ Fine Art Ribbon across the center of the Cork die cut with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I topped it with the Very Vanilla sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I trimmed the ends of the ribbon with my Paper Snips. Next, I applied the gold leaf die cut, then the filigree pumpkin, the stamped shimmer pumpkin, and then the gold pumpkin leaves. I used the Take Your Pick Tool to pick up and apply three Gold Brushed Metallic Adhesive-backed Dots to embellish.
Thank you for stopping by. If you have any questions or need a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is M64EZV6W
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit. ($125 ion product for $99)!
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code – you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!