Welcome to Amy’s Inkin’ Krew Blog Hop for October! Today we are sharing “Giving Thanks” projects. At the bottom of my post you will find links to hop along the way to my teammate’s projects. Be sure to visit them all to see how each interpreted the theme. I hope you like what I made for you!
I used the Pretty Pumpkins Bundle (Pretty Pumpkins Cling Stamp Set + Detailed Pumpkins Dies) from the July – December 2021 Mini Catalog (page 48) to make this “Giving Thanks” card. The fonts in this set are so pretty and the dies are incredible! Enjoy the card…
The Paper Cuts
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock: 11″ x 4-1/4″, scored at 5-1/2″ (card base)
- Beauty of the Earth Designer Series Paper: largest die cut from Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Brushed Metallic Cardstock: 2nd largest die cut from Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Basic White Cardstock: 5-1/4″ x 4″ (inside panel), the 3rd largest die cut from Stitched Rectangle Dies and 3″ x 3″ (stamping/die cutting)
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock: 1 of each of the pumpkin leaves dies from Detailed Pumpkin Dies
- Cork Specialty Paper: 4″ x 3/4″
I began by stamping the pumpkin trio and the smaller blossom image onto the 3″ x 3″ Basic White cardstock with Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored the image with Light and Dark Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends, Light Mango Melody Stampin’ Blend, Light and Dark Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends, Light Cajun Craze Stampin’ Blend, and Light and Dark Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends. I then die cut the images with the coordinating dies and the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
I stamped the pumpkin trio image with Pumpkin Pie Ink on the lower left corner of the Basic White inside panel and the Basic White Medium Envelope. I added a little Wink of Stella to the leaves for some sparkle! I also stamped the “so thankful for you” sentiment on the top right corner of the Basic White Stitched Rectangle die cut in Early Expresso Ink.
With Multipurpose Liquid Glue, I adhered the DSP panel, the bronze Brushed Metallic Cardstock panel, the Basic White Stitched Rectangle and the Cork strip to the card front. I popped up the pumpkin trio die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the blossom image with liquid glue where it touches the pumpkins and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals where it touches the cork. The die cut leaves and the inside panel are adhered with liquid glue.
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Tara Carpenter
- Jillian Good
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Mary Deatherage
- Donna Leonard => You Are Here
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Amy Koenders
If you have any questions or need a catalog, I’d be very happy to hear from you. You can drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is RYYGJHYG
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit. ($125 ion product for $99)!
October Host Code:
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code – you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the current Stampin’ Up! catalogs, including the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!