I used the Sparkle of the Season Bundle (Sparkle of the Season Photopolymer Stamp Set + Seasonal Swirls Dies) from the July-December 2021 Mini Catalog and the Beauty of Friendship Bundle (Beauty of Friendship Photopolymer Stamp Set + Beautiful Trees Dies) from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog to make this Fall foliage card. I love trees in any season and I love the colors of Fall. As a Southerner my Falls were brief…going quickly to dry brown, but I moved to the Northeast in my 20s and Oh!My! a whole month of beautiful color! I even tried to send preserved Fall leaves home to my parents to share the beauty. I hope you enjoy the card I’m sharing with you tonight!
The Paper Cuts
- Soft Suede Cardstock: 4-1/4″x 11″, scored at 5-1/2″ (card base) and a tree trunk die cut from Beautiful Trees Dies.
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock: 3-1/2″ x 4-7/8″ (front layer) and 10 leaf die cuts (there are 2 leaves per die cut) from Seasonal Swirls Dies.
- Calypso Coral Cardstock: 10 leaf die cuts (there are 2 leaves per die cut) from Seasonal Swirls Dies.
- Bumblebee Cardstock: 10 leaf die cuts (there are 2 leaves per die cut) from Seasonal Swirls Dies.
- Basic White Cardstock: 2nd largest Stitched Rectangle Dies diecut, Tasteful Labels die cut, and 3-3/4″ x 5″ (inside panel)
I began by stamping the triple leaf image from the Sparkle of the Season Photopolymer Stamp Set in Pumpkin Pie, Calypso Coral and Bumblebee Inks onto the Stitched Rectangle die cut to fill in the tree top and the ground cover. I occasionally placed the tree die cut on the rectangle to gage placement. I repeated the leaves on the bottom edge of the envelope and inside panel. I then used a Blending Brush to apply Bumblebee and Pumpkin Pie Ink to these areas.
In Soft Suede Ink, I stamped the tree base from Beauty of Friendship Photopolymer Stamp Set (on the Stitched Rectangle) and the sentiment from the Art Gallery Photopolymer Stamp Set (onto the Tasteful Labels die cut).
To assemble, I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the panels and leaves. I popped up the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thank you for stopping by. If you have any questions or need a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is RYYGJHYG
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit. ($125 ion product for $99)!
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code – you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the current Stampin’ Up! catalogs, including the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!