This is an exciting week with Stampin’ Up! Not only does the new July – December 2021 Mini Catalog roll out for customer ordering, but Sale-a-bration (Round 2) begins! You will be able to earn free products for every $50/$100 you spend and the products are awesome! Tonight I used the Stampin’ Up! Delicate Dahlias Cling Stamp Set which is free August 3-Sept 30 (while supplies last) with a $100 order. I hope you enjoy the card!
My card design was inspired by Color Throwdown Countdown #653. Aren’t these colors gorgeous? I’m using Magenta Madness, Bumblebee, Pumpkin Pie and Garden Green.
The Paper Cuts
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ (base), 3″ x 3″ (stamping) and the smallest Stitched Rectangle Dies die cut.
- Basic White Cardstock: 3 6/8″ x 5″ (front panel)
- 2020-2022 In Color Designer Series Paper: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (front), 4″ x 3/4″ (inside strip) and 2″ x 6″(left from cutting the front panel to be used for the envelope flap).
I used the Stamparatus to stamp the Two-Step dahlia image from Delicate Dahlias on the Basic White front panel, the inside panel, the envelope, and the 3″x3″ piece. You can use blocks, but I find it easier to line up the varied edges with the Stamparatus. Plus, with a larger stamp like this, the Stamparatus ensures a clean 2nd image if you miss ink or pressure somewhere. I used my Paper Snips to fussy cut the dahlia that I stamped on the 3″x3″ piece of Basic White cardstock.
I stamped the dahlia outline image on a post it note, catching the sticky edge, and fussy cut it for a mask. I then used it to cover the stamped dahlia’s so I could add the leaves “behind” the flowers. I used a block here since the image is smaller and has less detail on the outline. Easy peasy! I also stamped the sentiment inside the card and on the right side of the Stitched Rectangle die cut. You can use snips or your paper trimmer to trim off the overhang on the left side once it is adhered to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The envelope flap will be 1/4″ wider than the DSP strip so just trim it with Paper Snips or the Paper Trimmer. There will still be plenty of envelope adhesive left on the flap to seal it and your will have put that scrap to good use!
All that is left is the assembly…the paper layers are adhered with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. The fussy cut dahlia is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a little Wink of Stella to the flower centers and three 2021-23 In Color Jewels with my Take Your Pick Tool putty end to embellish.
Thank you for stopping by. If you have any questions or need a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 67MTK4T7
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code – you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
The list of Sales Tax Holidays by state and items in that state that qualify are listed HERE in a full-size printable document) and the items are also linked to my online store near the bottom (be sure to check the list to see which products qualify for the state in which you live and note that Stampin’ Blend Combo Packs are included but come in too many colors to list!).
- Please note that you must place your order with Stampin’ Up! during the state tax holiday period in order to receive these items tax-free (which is midnight on the first day to midnight on the last day of the tax holiday).
- Keep in mind that this is a State Sales Tax holiday; the state statute may not apply to county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes or shipping taxes (if applicable to your state).
Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper Sale through August 2nd
Designer Series Paper makes creating easier! It takes the guesswork out of choosing and coordinating colors and provides a backdrop for stamped images and sentiments. Select Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper packs from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog are 15% off now through August 2nd! It’s a great time to stock up and save some dollars.
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2.
- No limit on how many packs of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount.
- Orders must be placed and closed during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- The select Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 pm MT.
You can see the pretty papers that are included in this sale on this flyer (click the image to open a full-size printable flyer) or you can click the thumbnail images below to purchase!Product List