This is such a fun, cute and easy fun fold. I have seen several, but it was Demonstrator Tammy Beard, who’s card inspired the making. It features the Pansy Patch Bundle along with the coordinating Pansy Petals 12″x12″ Designer Series Paper which is going on sale July 1st at 15% off! There is more about the upcoming Designer Series Paper Sale below. In the meantime enjoy the card! I hope you give it a try.
The Paper Cuts
- Fresh Freesia Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 5 1/2″ (card front/inside card – opens left), 3″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ (card base w/panel – opens right) and two Pansy Dies single petals die cuts.
- Evening Evergreen Cardstock: 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″ (front/inside layer) and 2 Pansy Dies large leaf die cuts.
- Pansy Patch 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper: two 4″ x 2 3/4″, 1/2″ x 3 3/4″, and 1/4″ x 2 1/2″ all in different patterns. I chose one of the patterns for the envelope flap: 5 3/4″ x 2 1/4″.
- Blackberry Bliss Cardstock: a large petal trim die cut, two small petal trim die cuts, and a pansy “beard” die cut from Pansy Dies.
- Bumblebee Cardstock: a pansy center die cut from Pansy Dies (it cuts 3 but you will only use one on this card).
- Basic White Cardstock: a large petal die cut from Pansy Dies, the 2nd smallest Stitched So Sweetly Dies scallop label and two 4″ x 2 3/4″ panels (for stamping/writing).
I began by adhering the pansy pieces together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue…just little dots along the edges of the petal trim pieces and at the base of the leaves, smaller petals, “beard” and center. I applies Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back so it would be ready to go.
Next I stamped the sentiments from Pansy Patch Photopolymer Stamp Set on the Stitched So Sweetly die cut and horizontally centered on one of the Basic White panels with Evening Evergreen Ink. On the remains panel, vertically, I added the small pansy in the lower right corner with Fresh Freesia, Blackberry Bliss, Bumblebee and Evening Evergreen Inks.
To assemble the card, I used Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive to adhere the Evening Evergreen panel centered on the larger (left) side of the Fresh Freesia card base w/panel. Then I added the Fresh Freesia card front/inside centered on it. I also added the stamped Basic White panels and the card base and card front DSP panels. I added the larger DSP strip to the bottom edge (after slanting the ends with my Paper Snips), added the sentiment label and topped it with the remaining smaller DSP strip.
Now to add the gorgeous die cut pansy! One tip…don’t place it too close to the edge of the fold or the card front won’t open fully. Then to embellish, I added 3 Evening Evergreen 2021-23 In Color Jewels with the putty end of the Take Your Pick Tool. The card fits into a standard Basic White Medium Envelope which I adhered a piece of coordinating DSP to and trimmed away the excess with Paper Snips.
I hope you enjoy the card. If you have any questions or need a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 4DGWPN4B.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog! July is a great time to stock up and save on some of Stampin’ Up!’s most popular paper designs!
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed—and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MT)
You can see the pretty papers that are included in this sale on this flyer (click the image to open a full-size printable flyer):
Retiring List and Ordering (Ends June 30 at 11:59 pm MT):
Click here for a listing of items that are retiring. It is sorted alphabetically by item type (stamp sets, tools, embellishments, etc) and has a column for discounted pricing where available.