I have another card that I made at the Amy’s Inkin’ Krew Team Meeting to share with you. The awesomely talented Mary Deatherage of StampsNLingers designed this one for our Celebration Tidings Bundle session. If you remember I didn’t receive the backordered Plaid Tidings Designer Paper in time (I got it yesterday!) so I substituted from last year’s Come To Gather DSP. So much fun! Check out Mary’s original card below.
The Paper Cuts
- Merry Merlot Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″
- Cajun Craze Cardstock: Two 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 1″ x 3″ and 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″
- Designer Series Paper (Plaid Tidings Suggested): 4″ x 5 1/4′
- Emboss the Merry Merlot card front with the Subltes 3D Embossing Folder
- Cut one 4” x 5 1/4” Cajun Craze panel and the 4” x 5 1/4” DSP panel with the 2nd largest Stitched Rectangle die. Adhere them to the card front so that they are slightly off-set.
- Apply a strip of Stampin’ Seal across the center front of the card and adhere a length of the Faux Linen Ribbon in a wide “z”.
- Stamp the pumpkin image and the line image from the Celebration Tidings Stamp Set on one of the 4” x 5-1/4” Crumb Cake card stock panels in Tuxedo Black ink. Line them up so they are centered one over the top of the other about 1” apart. Color the images leaves with Old Olive Stampin’ Blends. Color the Pumpkins with Pumpkin Pie Dark and line the ridges with Cajun Craze Light Stampin’ Blend. Add highlights with the Merry Merlot Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Cut around the stamped images with the 2nd smallest of the label dies from the Celebration Labels and adhere over the ribbon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the pumpkin image from the Celebration Tidings in Tuxedo Black ink on the remaining Crumb Cake card stock and color the large pumpkin as before. Snip out the colored pumpkin and adhere it over the stamped pumpkins on the label die cut with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Celebration Tidings stamp set in Cajun Craze Ink on the 1” x 3” panel of Very Vanilla card stock. Cut the sentiment out with the Stitched Rectangle die that measures approximately 7/8” x 2-7/8” and then adhere it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
- Cut three small sprig dies from the Celebrations Labels Dies from Merry Merlot Cardstock and adhere them under the sentiment label as shown.
- Stamp the leaf image and the pumpkin image from the Celebration Tidings stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on the remaining Very Vanilla panel and color as before. Adhere to the remaining Cajun Craze cardstock panel and then to the inside of the card.
- Stamp the pumpkin image from Celebration Tidings stamp set in Tuxedo Black Ink on the Very Vanilla Medium Envelope Flap. Color as before.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity, or if there is something specific you’d like to see. There are links below for the products used in this project. Purchases from my online store help me provide these card projects through the blog.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is GTP3K4YX.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is GTP3K4YX. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.