Here is a card that I made at the Inkin’ Krew Retreat designed by the wonderful Sue Prather. It uses the Festive & Bright Bundle (Festive & Bright Stamp Set + Festive Finishes Dies) from the July – December 2021 Mini Catalog. Sue paired it with the Peaceful Prints 12″x12″ Specialty DSP that is free with a $50 purchase during Sale-A-Bration. Sale-A-Bration ends on September 30th, so hurry! The Be Dazzling 6″x6″ Specialty Paper has sold out and the Sheep Dies, and the Summer Shadows Dies are in low inventory.
The Paper Cuts
- Real Red Cardstock: 5-1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″ (card base)
- Basic Black Cardstock: two 5-1/4″ panels (front & inside) and 4-1/8″ x 2-1/2″ (front)
- Basic White Cardstock: 4″ x 3″ (embossed/stamping), sentiment label die cut from Festive Finishes Dies, and 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ (inside panel)
- Peaceful Prints 12″x12″ Specialty Paper: 5-1/8″ x 3-3/8″(front layer)
With StazOn Black Ink, stamp the garland image from Festive & Bright Stamp Set along the bottom edge of the 4″ x 3″ Basic White panel and the 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ Basic White inside panel. Color the stamped images with the Real Red and Garden Green Stampin’ Write Markers. Pass the top portion (above the stamping) through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine inside the pine patterned Wintry 3D Embossing Folder with the No. 1 and No. 4 sandwich. Also run through the envelope flap. Stamp the sentiment on the die cut label with Real Red Ink,.
I wrapped a 5″ piece of the Black & White 1/4″ Gingham Ribbon around the embossed panel and secured to the back with Mini Glue Dots. I added a small bow from the same ribbon next to it with a Mini Glue Dot and I popped on the sentiment label with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the embossed panel to the 4-1/8″ x 2-1/2″ Basic Black panel. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back. I adhered the remaining panels with liquid glue as shown and popped on the decorated embossed layer.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed the card! If you have any questions or need a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is M64EZV6W
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit. You’ll earn an extra Bundle for free during Sale-a-bration (in addition to the $125 in product for $99)!
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code – you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!