There are two exciting Stampin’ Up! Sales coming up. The first is the Merry & Bright Online Extravaganza One Day Sale on Tuesday, November 24th where almost everything in the 2020-2021 Annual Catalog will be 10% off (click the link above for details). Then, on January 5th, Sale-a-bration! will begin where you choose a free Sale-A-Bration product with every $50 or $100 you spend (before tax and shipping). Stay tuned for more details on that later, but I couldn’t resist sharing this cute stamp set that will be one of the options with a $50 purchase. It is the Darling Donkeys Cling Stamp Set. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock: 11″ x 4 1/2″ (scored at 5 1/2″) for the card base.
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: 4th largest and largest Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- Whisper White Cardstock: 5th largest Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper: 4th largest Stitched Rectangle Dies. If you don’t already have this fabulous pack of multi-holiday papers, you’ll want to purchase it before December 31, 2020 when the Aug-Dec 2020 Mini Catalog ends.
- With Tuxedo Black Ink, stamp the donkeys on the Whisper White die cut and the envelope. Tip: insert a piece of scrap paper into your envelope to prevent bleed through. Color them with Stampin’ Blends: Soft Suede, Smoky Slate, Cherry Cobbler and Shaded Spruce. Add the greetings to the Whisper White and larger Crumb Cake die cuts.
- Adhere the layers to the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive.
- Add three Cherry Cobbler Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the card front.
Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts. Don’t let stress steal your spirit—get ahead and order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy-free season!
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle will be available November 3, 2020 through January 4, 2021. View a printable flyer HERE.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 2NMFHMWM
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is 2NMFHMWM. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.