- Pink Petal Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ scored at 2 3/4″ from each end and a 3″ Layered Circle Scallop Die
- Best Dressed DSP: 2 – 2 1/2 x 4″ (front) and 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside)
- Whisper White Cardstock: 2 5/8″ Smooth Layered Circles Dies, Roses Dies Tag, and both roses from All Dressed Up Dies
- Stamp the Perfume Bottle on the Whisper White Circle and color with Stampin’ Blends: Light and Dark So Saffron and Light Smoky Slate.
- Stamp the 2 Rose Images on Whisper White in Basic Gray Ink. Color with Stampin’ Blends: Light and Dark Petal Pink and Light Old Olive. Cut with dies.
- Stamp Happy Mother’s Day on the Whisper White Tag with Basic Gray.
- Adhere the DSP panels to the card front.
- Adhere the circles together and then to the card front only putting adhesive on the left side.
- Mount the Single Rose on a Dimensional and add to the circle.
- Adhere the DSP to the inside of the card. Add the Tag and Double Rose.
- Apply Wink of Stella to the Parfum Bottle and a couple of Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the stamped circle.
Please let me know if you have any questions or need Stampin’ Up! Catalogs. I would love to help.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
Stampin’ Up! has issued a 3rd Sale-A-Bration Release! It includes select items from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog. However, these products have different item numbers in order to qualify. Use the ones listed in the flyer down below or click the 3rd Release picture below to go straight to the Sale-A-Bration shop.