Welcome to the Inkin’ Krew Monthly Blog Hop! This month the Inkin’ Krew team theme is “Fall Frenzy.” I am featuring the Autumn Goodness Bundle from the Stampin’ Up! August-December Mini Catalog. The project includes a card and the new Round Tin filled with Peanut M&Ms. Enjoy!
- I began by stamping the following in Tuxedo Black Ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock: 4 cornstalk bundles, 2 vegetable arrangements and the two sentiments.
- I colored the images with Stampin’ Blends: Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Real Red and Old Olive.
- I die cut the images with their coordinating dies and the sentiments with the 2 smallest Stitched Nested Labels Dies.
- I also cut 2 fence dies from Soft Suede Cardstock. These I glued together at the first posts of each piece snipping off the cross slats before hand.
- I used soft make-up brushes to ink a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock with Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red and Old Olive Ink Pads for the sunset. I cut it out with the largest Stitched Rectangles Die. I also cut a 2nd one from Very Vanilla Cardstock for the inside on which I stamped the remaining sentiments. I found it useful to use my Stamparatus to line up the “Thankful” and “for you” stamps.
- I adhered the sunset rectangle with Liquid Adhesive and then the fence. I let it hang over on either side and trimmed it down afterwards.
- I added the center corn stalk with Liquid Adhesive and popped the other 2 with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. I also popped the vegetable arrangement with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals. I used half ones on the branch and leaves.
- The sentiment label has two Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals on the lower left edge with adhesive where it touches the cornstalk bundles.
- I adhered the remaining cornstalk bundle on the inside of the card.
- On the Round Tin, I adhered the cornstalk die and the sentiment label with Mini Glue Dots.
- The vegetable arrangement is popped up with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I added a double Linen Thread bow with a Mini Glue Dot.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of the team’s projects! Click on Next Blog to visit Nicole Bloxom or Previous Blog for Sue Prather.
If you get lost along the way, the participants are listed below:
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Mary Deatherage
- Leslie Larkin
- Akiko Sudano
- Julie Johnston
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Donna Leonard <– you are here
- Nicole Bloxom
- Amy Koenders
Product links to this project are below. Please email me at email@example.com with any questions, if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity, or if there is something specific you’d like to see. There are links below for the products used in this project. Purchases from my online store help me provide these card projects through the blog.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 2UQSXNKB.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
It’s time to redeem Bonus Days $5 Coupons through the end of August.
Here are the details:
- Redemption Deadline: August 31 2020, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the amount of an order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Coupon Code Redemption In The New Online Store
The checkout screen looks slightly different than it did in the old online store. The coupon code and host code placement are right under the checkout button in your shopping cart now. Simply click the “+” button on the right and then copy and paste your codes individually and “apply” each one of them and you’ll be all set! Happy coupon redeeming!
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is 2UQSXNKB. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.