This card features the Ornate Style Bundle, the coordinating Ornate Thanks Stamp Set and the Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper. It is a simple design that just looks hard because of the intricacy of the dies. The gift card template is CASEd from Julie Dimatteo at thepaperpixie.com. I hope you like it!
The Paper Cuts
- Terracotta Tile Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ and 2 1/2″ and the larger rectangle die from Ornate Layers Dies (approx 4 3/4″ x 3 1/4″)
- Whisper White Cardstock: 5 1/4″ x 4″ and the smaller rectangle die from Ornate Layers Dies (approx 3 1/2″ x 2 1/4″).
- Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper: A 5 3/4″ x 4″ piece cut on the long edge at 2 3/4″ and 2 1/4″, leaving a 3/4″ strip. A 2 1/4″ x 5 3/4″ strip for the envelope flap.
- Stamp the sentiments on the Whisper White Die and the inside layer with Soft Suede Ink.
- Adhere the larger Whisper White layer to the inside of the card base.
- Adhere the DSP pieces to the card front, the Whisper White layer and the envelope flap (trim with snips).
- Fold and burnish the score mark on the card front. This will create the gift card pocket. Use a 1″ punch to notch the edge to make it easy to slide the gift card in and out. Apply Tear n’ Tape to the top and bottom edges and adhere.
- Adhere the Whisper White die cut to the Terracotta Tile die cut. Flip it over and apply glue just to the side that will be over the front panel.
- Apply 3 clear Elegant Faceted Gems.
Tip: I find the Take Your Pick Tool with the Brush attachment and foam mats helpful with intricate dies to remove all the little pieces. I have the best results by leaving them in the die, laying them on the foam mat and brushing them. The mat will catch all the pieces to easily dump in the trash. The TYPT has lots of other helpful uses!
These are fast and easy and lend themselves to any stamp set. It will be handy for me for the holidays to be sure. This one is going to a friend who loaned me a book this summer…”A Lineage of Grace” by Francine Rivers.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is GTP3K4YX.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is GTP3K4YX. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.