This card features products from the Peony Garden Suite in the Stampin’ Up! 2020-21 Annual Catalog. The Peony Dies make the elegant 3D Peony which is backdropped perfectly by the Dainty Dimanonds 3D Embossing Folder and Peony Garden Garden Designer Series Paper. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Petal Pink Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″, five die cuts that layer together to form the peony and 2 1/2″ x 5″.
- Whisper White Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ embossed with the Dainty Diamonds Embossing Folder, 4″ x 5 1/4″ for the inside, and the smallest scallop label die from Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- Peony Garden Designer Series Paper: 2 1/4″ x 4 3/4″
- Whisper White Medium Envelope
- Sponge the edges of the peony die cuts with a Sponge Dauber and Petal Pink Ink. Sponge the center stamen with Crushed Curry Ink. Use a Bone Folder to slightly curl the edges of the dies. Starting with the largest die, slip the the next size down in from the front, lining up the bottom edge from the back. Apply Multipurpose Liquid Glue along the bottom edge to adhere together. Use the pointy end of the Take Your Pick Tool to place Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals between the layers to support them during mailing.
- Stamp the large peony image, 2nd generation, in Petal Pink Ink on the inside panel. Also stamp it on the envelope, first generation. Add the sentiment with Basic Gray Ink, 1st generation. Stamp the sentiment on the scallop label die, 1st generation.
- Adhere the layers with Multipurpose Liquid Glue except the label which is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals. They are only needed on the top left and lower right corners.
Please email me at email@example.com with any questions, if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity, or if there is something specific you’d like to see. There are links below for the products used in this project. Purchases from my online store help me provide these card projects through the blog.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 2UQSXNKB.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
It’s time to redeem Bonus Days $5 Coupons through the end of August.
Here are the details:
- Redemption Deadline: August 31 2020, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the amount of an order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Coupon Code Redemption In The New Online Store
The checkout screen looks slightly different than it did in the old online store. The coupon code and host code placement are right under the checkout button in your shopping cart now. Simply click the “+” button on the right and then copy and paste your codes individually and “apply” each one of them and you’ll be all set! Happy coupon redeeming!
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is 2UQSXNKB. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.