I used the gorgeous Merriest Moments Bundle from the upcoming August-December 2021 Mini Catalog to make this traditional Christmas card. The bundle includes the Merriest Moments Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder. The “Embossing Folder” is a slight bit deceptive because while there is an embossing folder, there are also 16 fabulous dies! The “hybrid” refers to the fact that they emboss and cut in one fell swoop. This bundle has my heart! And, the Heartwarming Hugs 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper is a returning favorite. Enjoy…
The Paper Cuts
- Heartwarming Hugs 12×12 Designer Series Paper: 5 1/4″ x 4″ (front panel), 5 1/4″ x 3/8″ (inside strip) and 5 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ (envelope).
- Real Red Cardstock: 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″ (card base).
- Garden Green Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ for embossing/die cutting.
- Basic White Cardstock: 51/4″ x 4″ (inside panel), 3″ x 2 1/4″ (die cutting) and 6″ x 2″ (stamping/die cutting).
I placed the the outline die, the stitched rectangle die and the Garden Green panel inside the hybrid embossing folder and ran it through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine. I saved the green stitched rectangle cut out for another projects and cut one from Basic White to use for this card.
With Real Red Ink I stamped the greeting on the rectangle die cut and 2 red berry images on Basic White Cardstock. With Garden Green Ink I stamped the greeting on the inside panel, 3 medium holly leaves, 2 small holly leaves, a leafy sprig and the pine sprig. I die cut the stamped images with the coordinating dies.
I used Mini Glue Dots to attach the stamped leaves on and underneath the embossed frame. I adheared the inside panel and the DSP strip, the DSP front panel and the embossed panel with the attached die cut pieces to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I popped the rectangle sentiment up with Stampin’ Dimensionals and added the berries to the corners with liquid glue and Mini Dimensionals (I just tucked them under the overhang with my Take Your Pick Tool). I adhered the DSP panel to the envelope and trimmed the excess with the Paper Snips.
Thank you for stopping by. If you have any questions or need a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 67MTK4T7
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code – you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
The list of Sales Tax Holidays by state and items in that state that qualify are listed HERE in a full-size printable document) and the items are also linked to my online store near the bottom (be sure to check the list to see which products qualify for the state in which you live and note that Stampin’ Blend Combo Packs are included but come in too many colors to list!).
- Please note that you must place your order with Stampin’ Up! during the state tax holiday period in order to receive these items tax-free (which is midnight on the first day to midnight on the last day of the tax holiday).
- Keep in mind that this is a State Sales Tax holiday; the state statute may not apply to county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes or shipping taxes (if applicable to your state).
Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper Sale through August 2nd
Designer Series Paper makes creating easier! It takes the guesswork out of choosing and coordinating colors and provides a backdrop for stamped images and sentiments. Select Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper packs from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog are 15% off now through August 2nd! It’s a great time to stock up and save some dollars.
- Sales Period: July 1 – August 2.
- No limit on how many packs of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount.
- Orders must be placed and closed during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- The select Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 pm MT.
You can see the pretty papers that are included in this sale on this flyer (click the image to open a full-size printable flyer) or you can click the thumbnail images below to purchase!Product List