I used the Pansy Patch Photopolymer Stamp Set and the coordinating Pansy Petals 12×12 Designer Series Paper from the 2021-22 Annual Catalog to create this thank you card. It also features 2021-23 In Colors in the cardstock and embellishments. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Soft Succulent Cardstock: 4 1/4′′ x 11′′ scored at 5 1/2′′ (card base) and 2 1/4″ square (sentiment).
- Evening Evergreen Cardstock: 4 – 1 3/4″ squares and the 4th largest scallop die cut from Layering Circles Dies.
- Pansy Petals 12×12 Designer Series Paper: 2 – 1 1/2″ squares from one pattern, 2 – 1 1/2″ squares from a second pattern, 4″ x 1/2″ (inside) and 2 1/4″ x 6″ (envelope).
- Vellum Cardstock: 3rd largest scallop die cut from Layering Circles Dies.
- Basic White Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside panel).
I began by stamping the “Thank You” sentiment from the Pansy Patch Photopolymer Stamp Set onto the center of the Soft Succulent square with Evening Evergreen Ink. I ran it through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine with the 4th from the smallest smooth die. I adhered the die cut to the Evening Evergreen scallop circle die cut with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back and adhered it to the Vellum scallop die cut. I folded a 3″ piece of Pale Papaya 3/8″ Open Weave Ribbon in half over a Mini Glue Dot to hold it in place and then another Mini Glue Dot to adhere the ribbon to the back of the vellum at about the 2 o’clock position so it would be in the top right square.
I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the 1 1/2″ DSP squares to the 1 3/4″ Evening Evergreen squares and then to the card front. I also added the Vellum tag making sure the glue was covered by the Evening Evergreen circle. I added three of the Pale Papaya 2021-23 In Color Jewels along the bottom left square.
I stamped the inside sentiment with Evening Evergreen Ink on the Basic White panel and added the DSP strip to the bottom with liquid glue before adhering it to the card base. I adhered the matching DSP to the envelope flap with liquid glue and trimmed the excess away with Paper Snips.
If you need any stamping supplies or a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is R43GYR4M.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit
May Host Code: R43GYR4M
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
New 2021-2022 Annual Catalog!
Stampin’ Up! is celebrating the release of the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! Click here to view the Catalog PDF and check out all the fabulous new products and creative ideas! If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a paper copy of the catalog I’d love to send you one. Just click here and request. You’ll find a Wish List here to add your favorite things. Can’t wait? Click here to shop. Enjoy!