I used the Art Gallery Bundle to create this card for my sister and brother-in-law’s anniversary. I knew I wanted to use the Greenery Embossing Folder to echo the floral images, but what I didn’t realize is that my Happy Anniversary stamp is in a retired set. Oh no! I will have to fix that…as I looked through the new 2021-22 Annual Catalog I found a pretty “Happy Anniversary” sentiment in the Many Messages stamp set (pg 42). The font is beautiful and that set is already on my Wish List. Then I saw the “Mr. & Mrs.” stamp in the adjacent Many Happenings stamp set and remembered there was one in the December 2019 Paper Pumpkin Kit. So there is the inspiration for tonight’s sentiments…“Necessity is the mother of invention.” And, Paper Pumpkin Kits are great! Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
• Blackberry Bliss Cardstock: 4 1/4′′ x 11′′ scored at 5 1/2′′ (card base).
• Fresh Freesia Cardstock: 3 3/4” x 5 1/2” (front panel)
• Basic White Cardstock: Tasteful Label Dies die cut (front
sentiment), 3 1/4” x 5 1/2” (embossed panel), 4” x 5 1/4” (inside panel) and 3 1/4” x 5” (stamped, die cut images).
• I began by running the Basic White front panel through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine inside the Greenery Embossing Folder.
• I adhered the embossed panel to the Fresh Freesia panel and then both to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
• I placed the 3 1/4” x 5” Basic White Cardstock on my Stamparatus and aligned the floral image from Art Gallery Stamp Set on the left side and picked it up with the door. I masked the stem and leaf portion of the stamp and inked only the floral portion with Fresh Freesia Ink, removed the mask and stamped it. I then masked the floral portion and stamped the greenery with Soft Succulent Ink. I rotated the cardstock 180 degrees and repeated the process. I also added a single image to the inside panel and the envelope in the same way.
• With Clear Block A I stamped the floral accent stamp from Art
Gallery on the floral images with Blackberry Bliss Ink. So pretty!
• The Mr. & Mrs. stamp was a long single line photopolymer set. I clipped between the words with my Paper Snips (don’t be afraid to do this because they can be realigned like puzzle pieces to use straight again), lined them up on the Tasteful Label Dies label on my Stamparatus and stamped it in Blackberry Bliss Ink.
• I ran the two floral images on the panel through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine with the coordinating die from Floral Gallery Dies and applied Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back. I positioned them on the card front with the label die. Once happy with the arrangement I pealed the backing paper and adhered, trimming off anything that overhung the card edges with my Paper Snips.
• I added three Fresh Freesia 2021-23 In Color Jewels.
• Using Blackberry Bliss Ink, I stamped the sentiment from
Celebrate Sunflowers Stamp Set on the inside panel and adhered the panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue
If you need any stamping supplies or a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is R43GYR4M.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit
May Host Code: R43GYR4M
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
New 2021-2022 Annual Catalog!
Stampin’ Up! is celebrating the release of the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! Click here to view the Catalog PDF and check out all the fabulous new products and creative ideas! If you don’t have a demonstrator and would like a paper copy of the catalog I’d love to send you one. Just click here and request. You’ll find a Wish List here to add your favorite things. Can’t wait? Click here to shop. Enjoy!