I am so excited! I leave tomorrow for a Stampin’ Retreat with 11 other team members from Amy’s Inkin’ Krew in Blue Ridge, GA. As part of our festivities, we are doing a Shoebox Share where we bring card kits for a card we designed for each of the ladies in attendance. We will go home with 11 different cards! How fun! This is the card I made. It features the Merriest Moments Bundle (Merriest Moments Photopolymer Stamp Set + Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder and 16 coordinating dies) from the July – December 2021 Mini Catalog. I hope you enjoy the card!
The Paper Cuts
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11”, scored at 5 1/2” (card base)
- Basic White Cardstock: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (front panel) and 3″ x 5″ (stamping/die cutting)
- Be Dazzling 6×6 Specialty Paper*: 1″ x 2 1/2″ (die cutting)
I ran the Basic White panel through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine inside the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder with the stitched rectangle die in place inside the folder [Be aware: I have seen videos stating the folder is not made to support this rectangle die at the same time as embossing, recommending the embossed image be die cut thereafter. I have found that the die snugs in place and it has not damaged my folder in any way with repeated runs. However, use together at your own risk.]
I placed the embossed panel on the card front, ensuring even margins, and lightly marked the top left and bottom right corners of the die cut opening with a pencil. I then used the marks to line up the stitched rectangle die on the card front, secured it in place with correction tape, and passed it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. There are two stitched rectangle die cuts left – one for the inside of this card and one for another project.
I stamped the sentiment on stitched rectangle die cut in Pear Pizzazz Ink. I stamped the leaves on the envelope with Pear Pizzazz and the poinsettias with Petal Pink Ink. On the Basic White 3″x 5″ panel, I stamped the large and small poinsettias in Petal Pink Ink, and two leafy sprigs and two smaller fir sprigs in Pear Pizzazz. I die cut these with the coordinating dies. I also die cut the small blooms from the Be Dazzling Specialty Paper* from Sale-a-bration.
I adhered the embossed panel to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I inserted the sentiment die cut through the opening on the front of the card so that it was perfectly in place, opened the card front and marked the left edge of the die cut lightly with a pencil. I stamped the images to the left of the mark as shown. All pencil marks were erased. I closed the card front, applied the glue to the back of the sentiment die cut and inserted it through the opening to adhere it into place.
On the front, I popped on the leafy die cuts with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I used a Stampin’ Dimensionals on the lower right corner of the poinsettia and liquid glue where it touched the leaves. I tucked the fir die cuts in, trimming with Paper Snips if needed. I added the sparkly blooms with Mini Glue Dots and embellished with three Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed the card! If you have any questions or need a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is M64EZV6W
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit. You’ll earn an extra Bundle for free during Sale-a-bration (in addition to the $125 in product for $99)!
* As of the posting of this blog, the Sale-A-Bration Be Dazzling 6×6 Specialty Paper has sold out. If you do not have it you may cut the small blooms from Crumb Cake Cardstock and add some Wink of Stella for a similar substitute.Product List
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code – you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!