I used A Touch of Ink Photopolymer Stamp Set from the Jan 5 – Feb 28, 2021 Sale-A-Bration Brochure. It is FREE with a $100 retail purchase and has two sheets of stamps. It includes both the outline and the fill stamps, as well as sentiments and a background stamp. It’s so awesome!
One of the things I love about Stampin’ Up! is the coordination of products. I find it easy to pull my project colors from a Designer Series Paper. For this card I used the Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper from the 2021-22 Annual Catalog. So simple!
The Paper Cuts
- Mint Macaron Cardstock: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ (card base)
- Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper: 1 1/4″ x 5 1/4″ (front) and 3/8″ x 5 1/4″ (inside)
- Basic White Cardstock: 2 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ (front), 4 x 5 1/4″ (inside) and 2 1/4″ x 1 3/4″ (label)
- Using the Stamparatus, I stamped the hummingbird outline in Tuxedo Black Ink. I positioned the hummingbird fill stamp over the outline and picked it up with the Stamparatus plate. I inked the breast of the stamp with Bumblebee Ink and then the rest with Mint Macaron Ink and stamped. I then stamped the leaves (outline & fill) in Olive Green Ink. I finished with the background dots on a block in Bumblebee Ink, some first- and some second-generation.
- I stamped the sentiment in Mint Macaron Ink on Basic White Cardstock and ran it through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine with the 2nd smallest label in the Stitched So Sweetly Dies (one of my fav die sets).
- I adhered the layers to the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue except the label which is popped up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I added a knotted 1/4″ Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon around the card front to cover the seam. I wanted to ensure it did not slip around during mailing since the hummingbird is close to the edge, so I added a few Mini Glue Dots underneath using my Take Your Pick Tool to lift them from the roll and to place them under the ribbon.
- I stamped the leaf outline on the Basic White Medium Envelope in Old Olive Ink.
There are links down below for the products used.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is ZBPFUVB7
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
Newly Added Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick Bundles
Stampin’ Up! has released two new coordinating bundles available now through June 30, 2021. Click HERE to see the details and card samples.
There are 3 ways to benefit from Sale-A-Bration: Shopping, Hosting, and Joining…
Choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product with every $50 or $100 you spend (before tax and shipping). There are 8 free products available to pick from at the $50 level and 2 free products to pick from at the $100 level!
Stampin’ Up! is offering an exclusive host stamp set called Punch Party and you can get it for FREE by placing an order of $300 or greater or by hosting a workshop with orders totaling $300 or greater during Sale-A-Bration. You can see more details and find the list of punches that it coordinates with on page 17 in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. If you’re interested in setting up a Host Code for yourself to see if you can collect orders totaling $300+ from yourself and your stamping friends, email me at email@example.com. In addition to the Free Host Set, you’ll earn Stampin’ Rewards! I’m happy to set up a code just for you!
There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration. On top of the regular bonuses there are five FREE packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog included in your Starter Kit if you join during Sale-A-Bration!
January – June 2021 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is ZBPFUVB7. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.