The star of this card is the Pattern Play 12″ x 12″ Host Designer Series Paper with the falling leaves that are colored in. This paper pack surprised me with the amount of seasonal variety (12 double-sided designs), the amount of sheets (48 sheets) and the paper quality (it’s a nice weight DSP). It is available for $18 of Stampin’ Rewards to Hosts. To be a Host, an order (either from an individual or a group of individuals under a single workshop host code) must be at least $150. The Host earns a percentage of the order back in Host Rewards, as well as qualifies for exclusive products, like this one, for which the Stampin’ Rewards can be redeemed. If you would like more information on hosting a workshop, please drop me an email. I’d love to provide you more information on the perks and answer your questions! In the meantime, enjoy the card!
The Paper Cuts
- Basic Black Cardstock: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, scored at 4 1/4” (card base)
- Bumblebee Cardstock: die cut of the larger of the wide Stitched Rectangle Dies (approx 3 3/4″ x 1 3/4″) and 5″ x 3 3/4″ (inside panel)
- Pattern Play 12×12 Host Designer Series Paper: 5 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ (front panel & inside strip) and 6″ x 2 1/4″ (envelope)
I used Stampin’ Blends Markers in So Saffron, Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze to color in the larger leaves in the pattern. With the matching color ink pads plus Soft Suede, I used a Sponge Dauber (one for each color) dipped into the stamp pad ink to fill in the smaller leaves. This made it go super quick and added depth and texture.
I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Sweet Ice Cream Photopolymer Stamp Set onto the Stitched Rectangle die cut with Tuxedo Black Ink. I also added the inside greeting from the Peaceful Moments Cling Stamp Set.
I used my Paper Trimmer to trim 1/4″ of the long edge of the colored DSP front panel to adhere along the bottom edge of the inside panel. I popped the Stitched Rectangle die cut up with Stampin’ Dimensional, with the other layers adhered with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I trimmed the excess DSP from the Very Vanilla Medium Envelope flap with my Paper Snips and also fussy cut a leaf from the excess colored DSP to embellish the inside panel. I added three adhesive-backed Matte Black Dots with the putty end of the Take Your Pick Tool.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed the card! If you have any questions or need a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is M64EZV6W
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit. You’ll earn an extra Bundle for free during Sale-a-bration (in addition to the $125 in product for $99)!
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code – you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!