I love Fall leaves. I lived in the Northeast for 26 years before moving back to my home state, Alabama, and while I am grateful to be home, I miss seeing the month of color Autumn brings up there. I hope you will enjoy these colorful Loyal Leaves inspired by the Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper.
The Paper Cuts
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ for the base and 2″ x 2 3/4″ for the leaf.
- Whisper White Cardstock: 3 3/8″ die cut from Stitched Rectangle Dies, 3 5/8″ x 5″ for the inside, and a 2 3/4″ X 1/2″scrap for the sentiment.
- Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper: 3″ x 4 5/16″ die cut for the front, 5 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ for the envelope and 3 5/8 x 1/2″ for the inside.
- Soft Suede Cardstock: 2″ x 2 3/4″ for the leaf.
- Crushed Curry Cardstock: 2″ x 2″ for the leaf.
- Rich Razzelberry Cardstock: 2 3/4″ X 1/2″ for the sentiment backing.
- Stamp the leaves with the coordinating inks for the cardstocks. Fussy cut.
- Stamp the sentiments in Soft Suede on the Whisper White scrap and inside panel. Fussy cut the “Always Grateful” sentiment.
- Adhere the Whisper White greeting to the Rich Razzelberry strip and fussy cut leaving a border.
- Adhere the Whisper White Stitched Rectangle die cut to the card base. Top with the Plaid Tidings die cut. Pop the leaves on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere the “Always Grateful backed greeting to the leaves.
- Add Pumpkin Pie Rhinestones from the Holiday Basic Rhinestones.
- Adhere the inside panel and top with the Plaid Tidings strip along the bottom edge.
- Adhere the remaining Plaid Tidings piece to the envelope flap with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive.
Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts. Don’t let stress steal your spirit—get ahead and order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy-free season!
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle will be available November 3, 2020 through January 4, 2021. View a printable flyer HERE.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 2NMFHMWM
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is 2NMFHMWM. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.