This card features the Harvest Hello Stamp Cling Stamp Set and the coordinating Apple Builder Punch. Don’t you love the Fall colors? Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Sahara Sand Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ and the second smallest Stitched Nested Labels die.
- Cajun Craze Cardstock: Pumpkin Punch
- Mossy Meadow Cardstock: 3″ x 5 1/2″ and a leaf.
- Soft Suede Cardstock: a scrap for the stem punch.
- I used Cajun Craze Ink to randomly stamp the pumpkin, stem and leaf on the Sahara Sand card base. Masking helped to get the stems and leaves in place.
- I stamped a pumpkin with Cajun Craze Ink on Cajun Craze Cardstock, a stem in Soft Suede Ink on Soft Suede Cardstock and a leaf in Mossy Meadow Ink on Mossy Meadow Cardstock. I punched the pumpkin, stem and fussy cut the leaf. I glued the stem and leaf to the pumpkin and added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back.
- I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of Sahara Sand Cardstock with Cajun Craze Ink and then cut it with the 2nd smallest Stitched Nested Dies. I added Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back left side.
- I ran the Mossy Meadow Cardstock through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine in the Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder then wrapped Linen Thread around it twice vertically and tied a double bow.
- I adhered the embossed panel to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and popped the pumpkin and label on.
- I stamped the sentiment and leaves on the inside of the card and the pumpkin and leaf on the envelope with Cajun Craze Ink.
Please email me at email@example.com with any questions, if I can be of assistance with your stamping creativity, or if there is something specific you’d like to see. There are links below for the products used in this project. Purchases from my online store help me provide these card projects through the blog.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is GTP3K4YX.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is GTP3K4YX. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.