I used the True Love Designer Series Paper from the January – June 2021 Mini Catalog and the Heal Your Heart Cling Stamp Set (free with a $50 retail purchase) from the Jan-Feb 2021 Sale-A-Bration brochure for this black and white sympathy card.
The Paper Cuts
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: 8 1/2″ x 11″ (card base) and 2 1/8″ smooth circle die cut from Layering Circles Dies.
- True Love Designer Series Paper: 3 3/4″ x 5″ (stripe), two patterns die cut with the 1 11/16″ x 3 11/16″ Stitched Rectangles Dies, a 1/2″ x 4 1/8″ strip (inside) and a 2″ x 5 3/4″ strip (env).
- Basic Black Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8 panel, two 1 13/16″ x 3 13/16″ panels, and 2 3/16″ scallop circle die cut from Layering Circles Dies.
- With Tuxedo Black Ink, stamp the greetings from the Heal Your Heart Cling Stamp Set on the Basic White Panel circle die cut and the inside of the card base as shown below.
- With Multipurpose Liquid Glue, adhere the large Basic Black and large DSP panels together, the smaller Basic Black Panels and the stitched rectangle DSP panels together and the circles together. Adhere the largest panels centered on the card front. Add one of the stitched rectangle panels to the top left of the card front. Adhere the envelope DSP strip to the bottom of the inside of the card and the remaining DSP to the envelope flap.
- Add Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the remaining panel and place on the right of the card front overlapping the other one. Apply Stampin’ Dimensionals to the left side of the circles and liquid glue to the right side and apply overlapping the rectangle panels.
- Add three Pearl Basic Jewels to the card front.
- Trim the overlapping DSP on the Basic White Medium Envelope flap with Paper Snips. Note: this piece was was left over from the die cutting and was 1/4″ smaller than the widest part of the flap. Remove the extra envelope with a trimmer or paper snips. There will stop be plenty of glue left to seal it. Nobody will ever know part of it is missing 😉 and you’ve maximized the use of your paper!
There are links down below for the products used.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is ZBPFUVB7
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
February 2021 Paper Pumpkin-Subscribe by Feb 10
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 9 cards—3 each of 3 designs—and coordinating envelopes. Kit includes card bases, decorative die-cut pieces, embellishments, and more.
- Card Size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″, Envelope Size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Just Jade, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, Rococo Rose
- Coordinates with the Flower & Field Designer Series Paper, an exclusive Sale-A-Bration item (free with any $50 retail purchase – – a 3 month Paper Pumpkin Subscription would qualify).
Subscribe to the February 2021 Paper Pumpkin Kit between 11 January and 10 February at the link below. Note: Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
155223 | Flower & Field Designer Series Paper
Earn this pack of paper for FREE with a purchase of $50 USD during Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration promotion that runs until February 28th! There is more about Sale-A-Bration below.Product List
There are 3 ways to benefit from Sale-A-Bration: Shopping, Hosting, and Joining…
Choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product with every $50 or $100 you spend (before tax and shipping). There are 8 free products available to pick from at the $50 level and 2 free products to pick from at the $100 level!
Stampin’ Up! is offering an exclusive host stamp set called Punch Party and you can get it for FREE by placing an order of $300 or greater or by hosting a workshop with orders totaling $300 or greater during Sale-A-Bration. You can see more details and find the list of punches that it coordinates with on page 17 in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. If you’re interested in setting up a Host Code for yourself to see if you can collect orders totaling $300+ from yourself and your stamping friends, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to the Free Host Set, you’ll earn Stampin’ Rewards! I’m happy to set up a code just for you!
There’s no better time to join Stampin’ Up! than during Sale-A-Bration. On top of the regular bonuses there are five FREE packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog included in your Starter Kit if you join during Sale-A-Bration!
January – June 2021 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is ZBPFUVB7. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.