Welcome to Amy’s Inkin’ Krew Blog Hop for August! Today we are sharing “Fall Frenzy” projects. You will find links at the bottom of my post to hop you along the way to the other projects. Be sure to visit them all to see how each team member interpreted the theme. I hope you will enjoy what I made for you!
I used the Beauty of Friendship Bundle from the 2021 -2022 Annual Catalog (page 11) to make this Fall Thinking of You card. When I think of Fall, I imagine red, yellow, orange and brown leaves like the ones on this printed sheet of Beauty of Friendship 12″x12″ Designer Series Paper. So pretty! I hope you enjoy the pops of metallic in the design and the tips included below.
The Paper Cuts
- Crumb Cake Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ (card base) and 3 1/2″ x 1″ (land at base of tree)
- Cajun Craze Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (front panel) and the thin label die from Beautiful Trees Dies
- Early Expresso Cardstock: large tree die cut from Beautiful Trees Dies
- Basic White Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (inside layer)
- Beauty of Friendship DSP (Misty Forest Pattern): 3 3/4″ x 5″ (front layer) and 4″ x 3/4″ (inside strip)
- Beauty of Friendship DSP (Fall Leaf Pattern): 5 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ (envelope) & the large open tree top die cut from Beautiful Trees Dies
- Brushed Metallic Cardstock (Bronze): large open tree top die cut
I began by stamping the “Thinking of You” sentiment from the Beauty of Friendship Stamp Set with VersaMark Ink on the Cajun Craze label, sprinkling on White Stampin’ Emboss Powder (shaking off the excess) and melting it with the Heat Tool. I stamped the “You Truly Inspire Me” sentiment on the Basic White inside panel with Cajun Craze Ink.
Next, I ran the Crumb Cake strip through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the 3 3/8″ x 1 3/8″ Stitched Rectangle Die along the bottom edge. Then I ran the piece through again to die cut the top edge with the bottom edge of the large open tree top die. I cut the Brushed Metallic die cut in half vertically with my Paper Trimmer (it doesn’t have to be perfect) and with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, I adhered the halves (slightly askew to show on the outside) to the back of the leaves DSP die cut. We do it with labels, so why not bigger shaped dies? Love it!
Now for the assembly…I adhered the cardstock and DSP panels with Multipurpose Liquid glue, trimming off the extra around the envelope flap. I applied Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the Crumb Cake die cut and the tree (a thin slice cut from the edge works great for the trunk). The sentiment label has liquid adhesive where it touches the Crumb Cake die and a slice of dimensional sheet along the bottom edge to keep it level. I added three Bronze Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots (from the new July to Dec 2021 Mini Catalog) to embellish the card front.
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Tara Carpenter
- Karen Finkle
- Mary Deatherage
- Jillian Good
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Donna Leonard => YOU ARE HERE
- Amy Koenders
If you have any questions or need a catalog, I’d be very happy to hear from you. You can drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is MC3TZSYT.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit…you’ll earn an extra Bundle for free during Sale-a-bration (in addition to the $125 in product for $99)!
August Host Code: MC3TZSYT
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code – you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
The list of Sales Tax Holidays by state and items in that state that qualify are listed HERE in a full-size printable document) and the items are also linked to my online store near the bottom (be sure to check the list to see which products qualify for the state in which you live and note that Stampin’ Blend Combo Packs are included but come in too many colors to list!).
- Please note that you must place your order with Stampin’ Up! during the state tax holiday period in order to receive these items tax-free (which is midnight on the first day to midnight on the last day of the tax holiday).
- Keep in mind that this is a State Sales Tax holiday; the state statute may not apply to county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes or shipping taxes (if applicable to your state).