It’s that time of year when post holiday Thank You cards will be in order. This one features the Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper, Home Together Dies and Winter Snow Embossing Folder, which are on sale right now (among lots of other things. You can shop the sale HERE). The card also includes some classic favorites…Still Scenes and Peaceful Moments stamp sets. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Misty Moonlight Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″ for the card base and the 3rd largest Layering Circles scallop circle die cut.
- Trimming the Town Designer Series Paper: 4 x 5 1/4″, 4″ x 3/8″ strip and 6″ x 2 1/2″ for the envelope.
- Whisper White Cardstock: Eyelet edge circle die cut from Tasteful Labels Dies, 3rd largest Layering Circles smooth circle die cut, 4 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ and 4 x 5 1/4″
- Use the snow edge die from Home Together Dies to trim the edges of the 4 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ Whisper White Cardstock. Place the trimmed piece in the Winter Snow Embossing Folder and pass through the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine.
- Adhere the DSP panel to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive and top with the embossed piece.
- Stamp the house image from the Still Scenes Stamp Set on the smooth circle die with Soft Suede Ink. Color with Stampin’ Blends: Light & Dark Misty Moonlight, Light & Dark Soft Suede, Dark Old Olive, Light & Dark Real Red, Dark Daffodil Delight, Light Smoky Slate. Use the Color Lifter to blend out the Light Smoky Slate along the edges of the snowy yard and roof line. Pop the colored image up with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the scallop die cut. Adhere to the card front.
- With Misty Moonlight Ink, stamp the sentiments from Peaceful Moments on the Tasteful Label die cut and the inside panel. Pop the Tasteful Label die cut up with Stampin’ Dimensionals on the card front. Adhere the inside panel. Apply the DSP strip to the bottom edge.
- Apply Wink of Stella to the snowy areas of the house image and add 3 Misty Moonlight enamel dots.
- Apply the DSP to the envelope flap, trimming with Paper Snips.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is M7KHZWE4
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
THE GIANT YEAR-END CLOSEOUT EVENT! BEGINS DECEMBER 8TH
If you love great deals, Stampin’ Up!’s Giant Year-End Closeout event is the perfect time to shop. You’ll get deep discounts on your favorite products from the August–December 2020 Mini Catalog—and as an extra bonus—you’ll get a peek at the list of items carrying over to the new annual catalog. The Year-End Closeout happens only once a year, so don’t delay—make sure to get the things on your wish list before they sell out! Click HERE for a printable list with page and item numbers. Click HERE to shop!
Sale Period: December 8, 2020 – January 4, 2021 @ 11:50 pm MT
- No minimum purchase required.
- Retiring items are available while supplies last.
- Carryover items will not be discounted.
- Due to increased shipping times and possible shipping delays during the month of December, we can’t guarantee delivery before Christmas.
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle (which includes Curvy Christmas and Classic Christmas DSP) will be available November 3, 2020 through January 4, 2021. The Quite Curvy Bundle will be available in the January – June 2021 Catalog. View a printable flyer with the details HERE.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is M7KHZWE4. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.