My Sister and Brother-in-Law are coming over tonight in celebration of his birthday. I made this cute gift tin filled with his favorite treats and representing his favorite team – The Alabama Crimson Tide. Our intent was a “tailgate” party to watching the Alabama vs LSU football game. You see, my husband went to LSU and the rest of us are Alabama Grads. Much to our chagrin, COVID has struck again, and our game has been cancelled. No worries, we’ll still get to enjoy each other’s company…a rare treat these days.
The Paper Cuts
- Smoky Slate Cardstock: largest scalloped circle die cut from Layering Circles Dies.
- Whisper White Cardstock: 2nd largest smooth circle die cut from Layering Circles Dies.
- Wrapped in Plaid Designer Series Paper: largest smooth circle die cut from Layering Circles Dies.
- Stamp the elephants from the Wildly Happy Cling Stamp Set in Tuxedo Black Ink on the Whisper White circle die cut on the left edge. Ink “Birthday” on the greeting from Blossoms in Bloom Photopolymer Stamp Set with Cherry Cobbler Ink and stamp it under the elephant’s ear. Ink “Happy” and stamp it above “Birthday”. Tip: If you prefer you can mask the words off with a PostIt or washi tape to ink and remove it to stamp.
- Color the elephants with Light and Dark Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends. Add Light Soft Suede Stampin’ Blend to the ground.
- Apply Cherry Cobbler Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- Write your message to the recipient on the back of the Smoky Slate scalloped circle die cut. This will show through the window of the tin when mounted.
- Adhere the Wrapped in Plaid circle to the Smoky Slate circle with Multipurpose Liquid Adhesive. Pop the stamped circle on top with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Adhere to the tin top with a couple of Mini Glue Dots to minimize visibility.
Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts. Don’t let stress steal your spirit—get ahead and order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy-free season!
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle will be available November 3, 2020 through January 4, 2021. View a printable flyer HERE.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 2NMFHMWM
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at email@example.com and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is 2NMFHMWM. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.