I arrived safely home yesterday from the Inkin’ Krew Stampin’ Retreat in Blue Ridge, GA with 11 wonderful projects from my team members to share with you. It was so much fun and a wonderful time of sharing and getting to know each other. We’ve already picked a date for next year! We would love to have you join our team and the event next year. I’d be glad to talk to you about it.
In the meantime, here is one of the projects. It was designed by my wonderful team member, Karen Ksenzakovic at Creative Stamping Designs. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Basic White Cardstock: 1-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ (sentiment), 4″x 5-1/4″ (embossing), and 2″ x 4-1/4″ (bookmark)
- Sahara Sand Cardstock: 4-1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (card back) and 1-3/8″ x 3-3/8″ (sentiment layer)
- Peaceful Prints Designer Series Paper: 12″ x 5-1/4″ (card), 2-1/4″ x 6″ (env flap) and 1/2″ x 6″
- Silver Foil Sheets: two smallest snowflake die cuts from Stitched Snowflake Dies
With the Paper Trimmer, score the 12″ x 5-1/4″ Peaceful Prints DSP at 4″ and 8″. Cut from the top of the 4″ score line, diagonally to the bottom outside left corner. Add Multipurpose Liquid Glue along the bottom edge of the triangle panel and fold in to make the left pocket. Adhere the last panel to the Sahara Sand 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel.
Cut the 4″ x 5-1/4″ Basic White in half diagonally. Place the bottom right half in the Wintry 3D snowflake Embossing Folder and run through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Save the other half for another project. Adhere to the right side of the DSP with liquid glue along the right and bottom edges to form the back pocket.
On the 1-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ Basic White, stamp the sentiment from Encircled in Warmth Stamp Set in Sahara Sand Ink. Cut using the 2nd largest narrow Stitched Rectangle Die. Adhere to the 1-3/8″ x 3-3/8″ Sahara Sand. Pop onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and adhere the snowflake die cuts with a few drops of liquid glue.
On the 2″ x 4-1/4″ Basic White, center and stamp the sentiment from Encircled in Warmth Stamp Set in Sahara Sand Ink. Cut the sentiment with the largest Tailored Made Tags Die and insert an 8 1/2″ piece of black Baker’s Twine, doubled…inserted in the hole…ends through the loop on the other side, to make the bookmark.
Adhere the DSP on the envelope flap and trim the excess with paper snips. Adhere the strip to decorate the front of the envelope. Add the gift card of your choice to the back, right pocket.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed the card! If you have any questions or need a catalog, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. You can drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you!
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is M64EZV6W
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
- Click here to purchase your Starter Kit. You’ll earn an extra Bundle for free during Sale-a-bration (in addition to the $125 in product for $99)!
* As of the posting of this blog, the Sale-A-Bration Be Dazzling 6×6 Specialty Paper has sold out. If you do not have it you may cut the small blooms from Crumb Cake Cardstock and add some Wink of Stella for a similar substitute.Product List
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code – you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog or January-June 2021 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!