I love the clean lines and classic Houndstooth pattern from Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper. Not to mention that the Houndstooth is of representative of an Alabama Christmas. Enjoy!
The Paper Cuts
- Real Red Cardstock: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ (scored at 4 1/4″) for the card base, 3rd largest Stitched So Sweetly die cut and the stitched circle die cut from Warm Wraps Dies.
- Whisper White Cardstock: 3rd smallest Stitched So Sweetly die cut and the 2nd largest die cut from Rectangle Stitched Dies.
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper: 2nd largest die cut from Rectangle Stitched Dies and a 5 3/4″ x 2 1/4″ strip for the envelope.
- With Mossy Meadow Ink, stamp the greetings on the Whisper White die cuts. Use the stop sign shaped die from Warm Wraps Dies to cut out the greeting from the stitched rectangle die cut. Adhere it to the stitched circle die cut.
- Adhere the houndstooth stitched rectangle to the card front and the white stitched rectangle (with the die cut hole) to the inside of the card. Adhere the stitched circle over the hole made by cutting out the greeting.
- Adhere the white scallop die cut to the red scallop die cut. Pop up on the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Apply 3 adhesive backed Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the card front.
- Apply Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the envelope flap. Adhere the DSP strip and trim excess with Paper Snips.
Celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more! Designed for a variety of special occasions, the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything you need to create one-of-a-kind crafts. Don’t let stress steal your spirit—get ahead and order this exclusive bundle for a festive and frenzy-free season!
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle will be available November 3, 2020 through January 4, 2021. View a printable flyer HERE.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the links above or the shop image on on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Happy Stamp Dabbling!
- Visit my online store here.
- The current Host Code is 2NMFHMWM
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Reserve a Paper Pumpkin Subscription here.
- New to Stamping? Check out the new Beginner’s Brochure here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – See Customer Rewards here. It’s my way to say thank you!
- In addition to my online store, I also take PayPal payments for orders. See the bottom of the Customer Rewards page here for details.
August-December 2020 Mini Catalog
You will find many wonderful, beautiful, creative and fun ideas and products inside. You can check it out digitally HERE. If you do not already have a Demonstrator that you personally work with, drop me a request with your address at email@example.com and I will be glad to mail you one along with a handmade card and a printed Wish List.
2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog
You can check it out digitally HERE
Once you have found the thing(s) in the catalog that you love and just have to have. You can order them by clicking the cute Market Shop photo in the Sidebar (or HERE). If you need some help in putting together a design or knowing what products you need to put together with your stamps, I would love to help. Just drop me a quick note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll go from there. We can follow up with a phone call, a Zoom “face-to-face”, email or text….whatever works for you.
You will also receive $10 in product credit for every $50 you spend when you use the monthly Host Code at the bottom of my posts…the current Host Code is 2NMFHMWM. (If your order is $150 or more, you will receive your own code which includes my reward as well as additional rewards from Stampin’ Up! – see the Rewards Tab for details). You will also receive loyalty points which will translate into more free product. You can find a Loyalty Order Tracking Form HERE to help you keep track.